New Poll

I am a l o s t boy, #quo / noon ish
Monroe Kincaid
 Posted: Apr 30 2018, 06:24 PM
Elite
16 AGE
20 POSTS
Junior

Monroe was excited that the weather had turned warm again. She'd been sorely missing flaunting her body, as well as soaking up as much vitamin d that was humanly possible. She'd been one of the first people at the barbeque, if only because she wanted to sit at the edge of the lake with her feet dipped in while everyone else gathered together to talk. She was really only here to be outside and unencumbered by school. Really, the only thing that could tear her away from the serenity of the lake and the general vibe she was setting up for herself was seeing Q enter the scene. She watched him for a second, trying to decide the best way to get his attention. Ultimately, she went with her gut, and threw one of her shoes at him.

"Hey! Join me by the water!" She called at him. Monroe knew that their initial meeting had been a little rough, given that her mom was a little bit on the crazy side and liked to leave a deep and lasting impression on everyone. She just wanted to prove to him that she wasn't anything like her mom. Monroe was at least attempting to be a cohesive person.
PM
^
Quest Mcbryde
 Posted: May 4 2018, 11:38 PM
Royal
18 AGE
11 POSTS
junior

Q had come to the bbq with some friends, expecting to spend the entire day at the lake surrounded by them, and other classmates, of course. He hadn't been in a real school since... well, since before his parents' divorce. Having a private tutor who taught according to Q's 'schedule' was definitely something he missed. Having to get up early and stay in classes all day long was not something he enjoyed. However, events such as the bbq and the music festival before it, definitely made the school more entertaining for him.

However, now, he seemed to have managed to lose his friends, finding himself closer to the water instead. He was simply enjoying the beauty of the nature around him when something hit his leg and he looked down to see a shoe. Confused, he looked up, only to see and hear Monroe calling out to him. Raising a brow, he slowly made his way towards her. "Do you normally throw your shoes at people?" he asked with a smirk as he approached closer.
PM
^
Monroe Kincaid
 Posted: May 5 2018, 11:22 PM
Elite
16 AGE
20 POSTS
Junior

Monroe grinned as her efforts had coaxed the boy over to her. Still, some innate instinct in her told her to be distant, but approachable. Her mom had once coached her on this back when she felt Monroe might be getting the urge that came with puberty. She hadn't had the heart to tell her mother that she was well beyond the point of saving. "Nah, just the special case." She held her hand out for the return of her shoe and joined Q in gazing out on the water.

"So, I know this is kind of weird since we sort of know each other and also sort of don't, but I'm still kind of new here and I barely know anyone, so you're stuck with me." Monroe turned to him and gave him a more playful smile. Sure, forcing herself on him was one thing, but she was also interested in this boy who was never in real school. There was some desire for raw adventure that was refreshing, as in Monroe's experience, people were just in a search for money and power. "And you with your fresh perspective, I figured you might give me some insights to this place that other people couldn't."
PM
^
Quest Mcbryde
 Posted: May 7 2018, 12:08 AM
Royal
18 AGE
11 POSTS
junior

Q nodded sharply, brows furrowed together in confusion and slight concern. Did she just call him... special? Maybe he misheard. Her next words made him scoff and laugh. "I'm not really sure what you want me to say," he shrugged. "Since I obviously have no free will," he said with sarcasm, though playfully. "But this place is pretty interesting so far. Some of it is like what's in films and stuff, but others are differenr," he shrugged. He'd been on campus less than ten months and had a number of adventures. Bjt he knew there was always something new around the corner, and Q was the kind to look and find out. As he reached her, he turned back to where he had stood, pointing at her shoe. "Won't you need that?" he asked with a teasing smirk.
PM
^
Monroe Kincaid
 Posted: May 13 2018, 09:25 PM
Elite
16 AGE
20 POSTS
Junior

Monroe rolled her eyes at the point that he had no free will in the matter. She didn't really either. It was something her mother had wanted and she simply went along with because she had to. "I guess it's fine. I'm still trying to navigate this whole mess." She huffed, scrunching her nose slightly. She wasn't sure what to do anyways. Everyone was already so set in their friend groups and she was just alone. "Being here isn't exactly my top choice, but it beats being recorded at home."

She stuck out her tongue as Q pointed out that her shoe was still far away from them. She got up and hopped over to it, grabbed it, and hopped back. "You were supposed to bring it over with you like a gentleman." Monroe pointed out with a grin.

PM
^
Quest Mcbryde
 Posted: May 20 2018, 03:26 PM
Royal
18 AGE
11 POSTS
junior

He let out a laugh at her complaints. Being here wasn't her top choice? It didn't even occur as a choice for him. "Guess I'm not the only one who was shoved into this place then," he smirked. "But it's not so bad, I guess. It's not boring... yet, at least," he shrugged. He was actually surprised at how much fun he'd been having in the school. He definitely didn't expect it.

He watched her hop to her shoe and then hop back, amusement plain on his face. "Who told you I was a gentleman?" he snickered, smirking at her. Okay, so his parents tried to raise him the best they could. But not every lesson sticks, and even less stuck to Q. "Besides, if I picked it up for like your slave, I wouldn't have seen you hopping around like a cute little rabbit," he chuckled, pulling his hands up to his chin and wiggling his nose like a bunny rabbit.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Topsites
RPG-D Rockin Roleplay
Sister Sites
Static
Resolution
Scrolling