toggle

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

[TW] Cooling Down, #Nova | After After Prom
Noah Clarke
 Posted: May 30 2018, 11:02 PM
Royal
17 AGE
51 POSTS
Junior

He couldn't imagine, genuinely. Though he may have been small in stature, he still had a type of presence where people didn't generally mess with him (aside from those especially larger and with an ego-complex that got in the way). Maybe it was because he was a dude, and guys just didn't find that they owned one another the way some guys felt they owned women. "I can't really take that away, but I can try to be there?" The Brit hated feeling useless in this sense, unable to truly do anything to stop those feelings from arising. It'd be something she'd have to face on her own, and eventually overcome on her own.

Noah saw her flinch, but he maintained contact, encouraged especially by her hand finding his. Again, he'd much rather have the feisty brunette, but the fact that she didn't cry when he touched her was good progress in and of itself. His fingers fell away from her, instead settling on his lap and he looked forward towards the other side of the room.

"I could've gotten him good. Guy looked so surprised and angry," Noah said with a chuckle, "Ah well, C'est la vie, right?"
PM
^
Savannah Zucker
 Posted: May 30 2018, 11:11 PM
Royal
17 AGE
61 POSTS
Senior

Savvy nodded along with Noah's words. He could be there, and he was there. Which was really more than she could ever ask of anyone. Who else would be wiling to ditch the school's biggest unsupervised party in order to console their friend? Sav liked to think of herself as someone who eagerly took care of others, but being taken care of was something she was still adjusting to. Sure, her parents had always doted on her, but Noah was able to care for her in a way that they couldn't, aware of a problem that they weren't.

A smile followed Noah's chuckle and instead of trying to fight his insistence of violence, Savvy just laughed along with the joke. "You're like a super hero. An under six foot tall super hero." A grin spread across the face of the brunette and she fell onto her back giggling as a lightness continued to fill her. Noah made things so easy. She gave the boy a slight nudge and her grin faded to a softer smile as she thought about where the night was going to lead them now that they'd established that Sav was going to spend the night with him.

"Would it be weird to ask for you to sleep in bed with me...?" Sav asked slowly. Her eyes darted down where her fingers were fidgeting with his bedding. "I mean, you know how I usually get bad nightmares when shit like this happens? I just..." She sighed. "It's nice to have someone around that I know won't hurt me."
PM
^
Noah Clarke
 Posted: May 31 2018, 12:32 AM
Royal
17 AGE
51 POSTS
Junior

"I'm glad you finally see the truth," He chuckled, nose scrunching up slightly at the wide smile that occurred alongside the laugh. Relief flooded his figure with the sound of her laugh, light and airy, simultaneously breaking the heaviness surrounding the two. His head turned to glance at her again when he felt the nudge on his arm, smiling until he saw her own expression dilute and her fingers nervously fidgeted with his blankets.

These moments came few and far between; Savannah tended to avoid placing herself in situations that could end this way, which is why she tended to avoid parties in general, despite her insistence that it was for a differing reason. Noah knew what lengths she went to preserve herself.

Noah sat up straighter at her request, "No, no I don't mind at all." It'd be far better than sleeping on the floor, which is what he expected to have to do, but this was not characteristic of her at all. She didn't want anyone around her after things like this but... she had never been okay with him sleeping near her. This was the first time she had ever asked and he honestly didn't know how to feel about it aside from the fact that he was definitely willing. He just... didn't know where the boundary sat with this, though he supposed she'd make him aware if he crossed anything.

"You don't have to explain," He said, "I guess just let me know when you're ready to head to sleep."
PM
^
Savannah Zucker
 Posted: May 31 2018, 02:17 PM
Royal
17 AGE
61 POSTS
Senior

”It was covered under a lot of layers of sarcasm.” Sav explained with an impish smirk. Noah knew how to break down her anxiety, how to remind her how to be the cheerful and happy go lucky person that she normally was. She didn’t like being scared and anxiety ridden, but it just overcame her like a flood. She’d drown in those feelings if she didn’t have Noah by her side to toss her a line.

She could tell he was surprised by her request without even looking at him. It was a trigger to have someone’s body pressed against her, the sound of heavy breath often made her spine tingle in the worst way, but she’d grown accustomed to Noah. She knew what he felt like, what he sounded like. She could close her eyes and pick him out from others. He didn’t sound or feel like him.

”I’ll be ok with you...but only with you.” Savvy continued to explain despite Noah’s assurance that it wasn’t necessary. She felt like she had something to prove, didn’t want to seem like she was faking or something, not that Noah would ever think that about her. ”Oh you probably want to change before bed.” Savvy sat up and rubbed the back of her neck laughing lightly again. ”I can, like, close my eyes or something?” Strangely enough, she’d been to enough fashion shows that seeing other people in their underwear wasn’t that strange to her.

Stretching slightly, Sav cast her gaze away from Noah in case he was taking her up on her offer. She, herself, moved to pull off her pants, preparing for bed. ”I can wear one of your shirts of something if it would be too weird for me to be in my underwear.” She offered.
PM
^
Noah Clarke
 Posted: Jun 2 2018, 12:40 AM
Royal
17 AGE
51 POSTS
Junior

All bark and no true bite, Noah smirked at the realization. She offered sarcasm laced with affection and a tad bit of denial to keep to her persona, he supposed, but the way her lips curled upward told him all that he needed to know. "You keep telling yourself that," He shrugged simply.

He never anticipated their relationship becoming what it had; the two always gravitated towards one another in a crowd, even if they didn't originally come together. He appreciated it, "it" being the serenity of having another human being that he could reasonably rely on without worrying about the repercussions. Just as she trusted him with her entire being, he, too, trusted her and that was something that even he didn't think their parents anticipated.

His brow raised curiously, "I-" He paused, determining the best way to say what he had to. Though he knew she felt comfortable with him, her sleeping in her underwear seemed to be a bit much exposure and he had a feeling that it may just encourage an episode. "Let me get you a shirt and trackies," He stood up and moved over to grab a black tee and the sweats, tossing her the fabric while trying not to look and then leaning back to grab something of his own.

He unbuttoned his shirt and stripped the fabric off, letting it fall to the floor before he took the fresh shirt and put it on, doing the same (much more quickly, if he were honest) with his trousers. When he finally finished, he turned to her and ran a hand through his hair. "Comfortable?"

PM
^
Savannah Zucker
 Posted: Jun 10 2018, 09:41 PM
Royal
17 AGE
61 POSTS
Senior

Sav didn't mind Noah's request that she wear clothes to bed. They were friends only, after all, and she didn't want him feeling weird with her not wearing much. Still, Savvy was someone who didn't mind showing off her boy. She thought of it like being a model, like being at one of her mom's fashion shows. There were always people undressing in front of each other back stage, rushing to get ready, and she'd never really associated nudity with sex. Just as someone showing off their body.

She put on what Noah had thrown at her and adverted her eyes as he stripped off his own clothes. If he didn't want to see her in her underwear, he probably didn't want her to see him. "Yeah, I'm good." Sav snuggled into his pillow and sighed to herself. All that fear and anxiety she was feeling before was melting away as she allowed herself to be lulled by Noah's scent and his aura. Everything about Noah made her feel better, he was just such a good constant in her life.

"Are you sure you're ok with this?" Sav tested again. She didn't want to overstep her welcome. Noah was doing a favor for her, and she loved him for it. "I promise that I'm ok now...I'm ok now that I'm with you." She smiled, half teasing him, but another part of her was very serious. Savvy just quietly hoped he wouldn't know about that part.
PM
^
Noah Clarke
 Posted: Jun 15 2018, 12:17 PM
Royal
17 AGE
51 POSTS
Junior

Noah rolled his shoulders back, mentally preparing himself for any unexpected movement or reaction from the brunette that lay on his bed, but otherwise felt completely fine with the whole ordeal. It wasn't as though she never sat on his bed before, nor was it the first time they'd at least laid side by side. It was, however, the first time that they did all those things under these circumstances, which is where, and he could tell she knew, that the hesitation stemmed from. Regardless, Sav needed him so he'd be there.

With conditions, of course.

Noah, instead of gently crawl in, practically jumped onto the bed beside her. He watched her bounce up, and maybe she'd be mad, but also maybe she'd smile and potentially laugh after she realized what happened, which he bet on and was willing to gamble on. "Good, because that means I can make you regret that statement," He chuckled, turning over on his side to finally look at her. "Or something like that."
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Topsites
RPG-D Rockin Roleplay roleplay ads
Sister Sites
Static
Resolution
Scrolling