toggle

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

C O U N T On Me, #Jail / May 14th
Jt York
 Posted: May 19 2018, 02:11 PM
Knight
17 AGE
365 POSTS
Senior

The young man listened intently as Kailin seemed to gather her words together. His head tilted, brows furrowed, at her pause. But? His lips widened before he could even stop it. Okay, so she definitely liked him back. The good news was enough to send his heart into overdrive again. He almost started to speak again, but she continued and he quietly let her, excited and unsure of what would come out of her soft lips.

Except he wasn't expecting that.

Taken aback slightly, his eyes widened, definitely more than a little confused but also much more than just surprised and excited. He could hear his heart in his ears and there was a lump in his throat and... Was this real life or was it just a fantasy? He really hoped it was the former and not some weird daydream he was having. He blinked, still unsure what to say or how to respond, but smiling widely (mostly because he can't help it). "Uhm," he started, unable to shake the silly grin off his face. The young man bit his own lip as his arms reach up to her face to pull her close. His smile only grew as their lips met, pressing his on hers harder, with more want, than he ever had before. Finally pulling away, he stared into her eyes, still grinning. "I would more than love to be your boyfriend," he finally said, a little embarrassed at first before pulling her lips down to his again.
PM
^
Kailin Bishop
 Posted: May 19 2018, 02:33 PM
Elite
17 AGE
198 POSTS
Junior

Had it not been for his grin, she would have completely thought her statement was out of place. His pause worried her, but his body language spoke louder than any words could. Her lips parted slightly as she waited for his response, heart pounding in her chest.

She easily moved along with him, his gentle yet strong hands leading her down so he could kiss her and her mind went blank. In that moment, she couldn’t comprehend anything other than his lips and how she didn’t want to pull away, how she could sense how much he liked her too... With every ounce of passion JT offered, she responded with just as much zeal.

But when they did finally pull away and he said those words, she lit up and leaned down once more to kiss him, smiling against his lips and thinking to herself that nobody had kissed her like that before.

She was glad it was JT and not anyone else, then.
PM
^
Jt York
 Posted: May 19 2018, 03:08 PM
Knight
17 AGE
365 POSTS
Senior

Did JT ever think he would reach this momentous moment with Kailin Bishop? Certainly not. Not even when he first saw her briefly, in passing, years ago at a movie theatre. Not even when they became friends -- granted, he also had a girlfriend, but still. Not even when they first kissed a week ago did he actually think she would be his girlfriend. Or that she would be the one ask if she could claim the title. As if he was going to deny her, deny himself, that. His arms made their way back to her middle, pulling her as close as possible. Finally pulling away with a nervous laugh, he gazed into her eyes once more. "I guess I have to change your name on my phone and contacts now, " he chided playfully. Not a big change, but definitely more hearts will be added.
PM
^
Kailin Bishop
 Posted: May 19 2018, 03:49 PM
Elite
17 AGE
198 POSTS
Junior

Kailin raised a brow at his words, amused with her curiosity piqued. "Oh? To what?" JT already had a heart next to his name, especially after last week, but even she may change it to something a little more fitting since the sudden change. Or was it sudden?

Three years coming seemed to be a decent amount of time, she supposed.

"No more Princess Kales or whatever you have me in your phone as?" She ran a hand through his hair, ruffling it up some just for the sake of causing a little chaos. Plus, she had to admit she enjoyed running her fingers through his hair anyway. It was soft and thick - perfect texture for messing with. "I guess that's goodbye to an era."
PM
^
Jt York
 Posted: May 19 2018, 04:08 PM
Knight
17 AGE
365 POSTS
Senior

JT shook his head. There was no reason for him to take out 'Princess' from her contact name; she was now the Princess of his heart, after all... Wait, was that too cheesy? The young man didn't care. It was true. "I would never take 'Princess' out of your name," he huffed, pretending to be shocked and hurt. He continued to focus on her face as her hands played with his hair, making his previously fast-beating heart a bit calmer. "It's not an era, it's who you are," he stated simply before grinning again. "But I just meant that I'll have to add more hearts to it," he shrugged, now feeling somewhat embarrassed. Did it sound dumb? Hopefully not. "And maybe kissy faces," he giggled, leaning up for another kiss.
PM
^
Kailin Bishop
 Posted: May 19 2018, 04:14 PM
Elite
17 AGE
198 POSTS
Junior

Kailin leaned down, pressing her lips to his briefly, still not tired of the sensation that he left her with every time they pulled away. "Oh, well, thank goodness then." She offered, fingers playing with the hair in the back of his head. Now that everything was out there, and all things were said and she now had a boyfriend, her brain sort of equalized and it stopped feeling like she was in this alternative reality. The idea slowly settled - not completely, but enough in the end - so she could get back to a normal thought process.

"How many times have we kissed today?" She teased, "And it looks like you're still not tired of it!" Though, to be fair, she definitely wasn't tired of it on her end, she just fished for compliments. She could do that, right?
PM
^
Jt York
 Posted: May 19 2018, 04:51 PM
Knight
17 AGE
365 POSTS
Senior

JT looked up into the ceiling, pretending to count on his fingers. "It's been... A lot," he chuckled, his eyes locking with hers again. "Nope, not gonna get tired," he shook his head, smiling. "I told you, I'm obsessed," this time he nodded, trying to look serious. He was serious, though, about being obsessed with her. Not in a creepy, stalker way or anything like that. But ever since their first kiss, JT had wanted more and more and he couldn't seem to get his fill of her, no matter how many kisses he got in a short amount of time. It was like his lips were making up for the last three years of being without her. He sighed contentedly as her continued to play with his hair. His arms loosened around her, though still strong enough that she wouldn't fall from him. "I'm still kind of waiting to wake up back in my hotel bed," he said aloud, laughing a little at himself. It did still all feel like a dream, but he didn't want it to end.
PM
^
Kailin Bishop
 Posted: May 19 2018, 07:17 PM
Elite
17 AGE
198 POSTS
Junior

She could understand the sentiment, thinking that they’d just wake up again as friends instead of as boyfriend and girlfriend, or even that weird limbo state they just got out of. It felt surreal that the boy in front of her was one that she could call her own, especially since they’d known each other for so long. Had you told 15 year old Kailin she’d be in a relationship with JT, she may have laughed (then blushed) because it seemed so odd.

Now she wouldn’t have it any other way.

The blonde laughed, “Well, I’m sorry to tell you that it won’t happen,” Smiling eyes peered down at him, body relaxed in his arms, and she knew she could look at his face if she had forever. “You’re stuck with me now.” Figuratively, of course. The blonde did have to get back to her homework soon enough, anyway.

She began climbing down from his lap, gently unwrapping his arms from her waist, “But I think we had a fantastic break and now both of us need to get back to work, okay?” Did she want to leave that position? Absolutely not, but even her heart knew when to let her mind override it. It always did.
PM
^
Jt York
 Posted: May 20 2018, 08:19 AM
Knight
17 AGE
365 POSTS
Senior

JT sat there, grinning dumbly at his (new) girlfriend as she spoke. "I didn't mean I wanted it to to go back to how it was before. I like it better this way," he said softly, taking a hand in his and planting a soft kiss on her knuckles. But as she moved to leave him, his face quickly turned into a childish pout. "What?!" he protested. "You just said I'm stuck with youuuu," he whined, his pout deepening. "And now you're gonna leave me?!" He knew she was right, of course. She had to study and he still had plenty to do himself.
PM
^
Kailin Bishop
 Posted: May 20 2018, 10:25 AM
Elite
17 AGE
198 POSTS
Junior

"Figuratively, not literally, JT," Kailin laughed, moving back towards him to kiss him and (hopefully) get that playful, child-like pout off of his features. Despite how much she wanted to stay in that position, staring at him and seeing the way his smile pulled at his eyes, or feeling the way his heart beat under her hand as she placed her palm on his chest, she knew she had important things to accomplish before the morning.

She looked down at him, "We made a truce, remember? I don't pout if you don't," Though she had a feeling that he'd use that to keep her around for just a few more seconds, she couldn't blame him. Kailin's textbook and laptop were calling to her, however, so before he could pull her back in with his charm, she moved back over to the couch, picking up her pencil and scratch work notebook.

"Plus, I'm not leaving you. I'm just sitting a little farther away so I can't get distracted by your charms and kisses, which can benefit both of us because we both can get some work done." Levelheaded as per usual, Kailin tried to get back to work, but that didn't stop her from glancing at him in the corner of her eye from time to time, smiling to herself knowing now that JT was her boyfriend.

Wow that sounded weird, but... the good weird.
PM
^
Jt York
 Posted: May 20 2018, 10:39 AM
Knight
17 AGE
365 POSTS
Senior

JT playfully rolled his eyes at her clarification, but eagerly accepted her lips once more. He gazed up into her eyes, biting the inside corner of his bottom lip, trying to decide if the truce was worth it. It was. "Okay," he sighed, slightly defeated. She made a valid point, they needed to at least be in separate sides of the room to get any work done, which they both had plenty of, he was sure. He sighed once more, kissing her knuckles before letting her go back to her couch and math calculations. The young man gave his girlfriend -- his tummy doing a full backflip just at the thought -- a wide grin before turning around again. Headphones on, bass turned up, music flowing. At least for a little while, he'll be engrossed in his own universe too.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Topsites
RPG-D Rockin Roleplay
Sister Sites
Static
Resolution
Scrolling