cockiness (love it), open | May 07
Brianna Washington
 Posted: May 7 2018, 03:21 AM
Courtier
22 AGE
110 POSTS
ku junior

what doesn't kill me makes me wish i was dead
Brianna was tired from the cheer routine her squad had just got done performing. She knew they did the best because they was the best. So she did not stick around to hear who won. Her squad would be sure to tell her as soon as they saw her. Meanwhile, she was sitting near the food vendors, contemplating what she wanted to eat. It was down to either something deep fried or sipping on her detox drink which she had with her at this exact moment.

As she sat in deep thought, she felt someone approaching her and sitting down next to her. She turned her head slightly to see who it was. Her water bottle sitting in front of her. Eyeing the perpetrator, her eyes went from the top of their head to their tennis shoes which was definitely not in style anymore. Brianna chortled before taking a sip of her drink. She knew for a fact this individual did not think they was even worthy enough to even be in her presence. She rolled her eyes. "Excuse me?" She sucked at her teeth loudly.

BY MITZI
PM
^
Usagi Matthews
 Posted: May 16 2018, 07:47 PM
Staff Inactive
17 AGE
38 POSTS
Junior

OUTFIT!

Bunnie was exhausted. She'd been running around like the Energizer Rabbit all day long and now all she wanted to do was sit down, relax and maybe go in search of an ice cream cone or something.

But first, relax.

She found a semi-empty bench with a girl she recognized vaguely as a KU student and shrugged, sitting next to her anyway. She was just about ready to put her earbuds in her ears when the other girl spoke -- and it didn't exactly sound friendly.

... What was with her and talking to unfriendly KU kids lately? Maybe she was cursed ...

"Yes, may I help you?" she quipped cheerfully. Bunnie smiled at the pretty, dark skinned girl and awaited her reply -- mentally preparing for more salt in her tone.

Brianna Washington
PMEmail
^
Brianna Washington
 Posted: May 17 2018, 12:06 AM
Courtier
22 AGE
110 POSTS
ku junior

Brianna shot the poor girl a look before taking a sip of her water. She was not usually a mean person persay. But she does have her mean girl moments. "Nothing." She looked away, watching everyone who was out supporting all the sports teams. She was having a good time so far.

Brianna crossed her long legs as she leaned slightly on the brench. Her eyes fixated on the girl once again. She remembered vaguely who the girl was. Some KPYA student who definitely did not fit her crowd's standards. As a matter of fact, she looked like someone that Brianna and her crew would had made fun of. But nonetheless, she had changed a bit and bullying was beneath her now. She had responsiblities. You could say maturity had finally caught up with the bajan beauty. "Nice outfit." Well, she was somewhat matured anyway.

BY MITZI
PM
^
Usagi Matthews
 Posted: May 20 2018, 01:05 AM
Staff Inactive
17 AGE
38 POSTS
Junior

Bunnie was nearly ositive that the older girl was only playing at being nice. Bunnie wasn't stupid, she knew that people thought her to be an oddball. 90's clothes, often Sailor Moon or other anime-themed and styled, a bright, chipper personality, and the ability to be able to talk for hours on end sometimes put people on edge around her.

It was sometimes a daily occurence to have people roll their eyes at her, but Bunnie chose to ignore them; just as she was going to ignore the 'nothing' comment that the other girl had given her.

The obvious Mean Girls-esqe nod to her 'nice outfit' comment made Bunniequirk a brow. Looking down at herself, she tilted her head. Lavender and orange didn't particularly go together that well, but Bunnie had never cared much about what other people thought of her clothes. Instead of letting the clearly sarcastic comment get to her, she just smiled wider and flipped her ponytail to her other shoulder. "Thank you! Yours is nice, too," she replied in the nicest tone she could muster. Truthfully she wasn't a fan of the other girl's fancy clothes, but she wasn't about to judge her for that. [b]"I'm Bunnie, by the way. I've seen you around but I didn't quite ever catch your name ..." The little sarcastic bean inside of Bunnie was showing, making it seem like the other girl meant nothing when Bunnie didn't know if she did or not. But she could be all about that 'kill them with kindness' thing when she wanted to be.

Brianna Washington

PMEmail
^
Brianna Washington
 Posted: May 31 2018, 02:25 AM
Courtier
22 AGE
110 POSTS
ku junior

Brianna chuckled at the girl's tone. She knew she was being a bitch. It wasn't as if she was trying to be that. But she knew she gave off bitchy vibes. She was fine with being who she was. It was what made her her.

Undoing her ponytail and allowing her hair to fall behind her, Brianna looked around for a quick second. When the girl introduced herself, she nodded. Bunnie? Who named you that? She was genuinely curious as to who would name their child after an animal. "I'm sure you know me if you go to KPYA. I'm Bri." She flipped her hair behind her shoulders.

BY MITZI
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Topsites
RPG-D Rockin Roleplay roleplay ads
Sister Sites
Static
Resolution
Scrolling