toggle

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

C O U N T On Me, #Jail / May 14th
Kailin Bishop
 Posted: May 14 2018, 01:40 AM
Elite
17 AGE
289 POSTS
KU Freshman

Blue eyes remained ahead of her, lips around the straw of a Starbucks iced coffee and a familiar arm around her shoulders. The two had this easy existence as of late, with kisses, cuddling, and a lot of PDA at the forefront of it all. It definitely felt odd initially after returning to school, especially since it felt like the stares were KTV induced. It grew easier to ignore with the knowledge that JT stood beside her, figuratively and literally. The more the days passed, the more they sought each other out and, as odd as it may have sounded, when he wasn’t around, Kailin found her mind drifting to the boy.

She turned her head to glance up at him,”I just think that Flynn Rider could kick any of the disney princes except maybe Shang. And yeah, I know they’re not ‘princes’ but you know what I mean.” She tilted her drink towards him as if prompting him to speak, “Thoughts?
PM
^
Jt York
 Posted: May 14 2018, 01:50 AM
Knight
17 AGE
451 POSTS
Senior

JT bent his head down, taking a sip of her drink. Gulping it down, he straightened up, careful not to judge the blonde leaning on him before speaking. "I'm not sure, Aladdin's got some moves himself, being a street rat and all," he nodded seriously, pretending to be an anchorman in a sports show. "I think they'd just need to outsteal each other to figure out who's the better thief. What about you? he concluded, following her actions and leaning his cup towards her like a microphone.
PM
^
Kailin Bishop
 Posted: May 14 2018, 01:57 AM
Elite
17 AGE
289 POSTS
KU Freshman

Her brows raised and her lips curled when he bent over to take a sip of her drink, though she couldn’t say she was happy with the fact that he took as big of a drink as he had. Kailin gave him a pass if only because he was a big guy and big guys needed sustinence... from iced coffee.

I mean, Aladdin and Rider are both decent thieves but rider hid a girl in plain sight during a time when security was ridiculous,” She didn’t even remember what prompted the conversation, nor did she remember any of how Disney even started, but then again it was JT and herself. Disney junkies through and through.

I guess Aladdin has his strengths too but my money is still on Eugene.
PM
^
Jt York
 Posted: May 14 2018, 02:08 AM
Knight
17 AGE
451 POSTS
Senior

JT made an unconvinced face. "Is it really 'in plain sight' if no one, other than Mother Gothel who found them anyway, was looking for them?" he questioned, raising his own brow at her. "Nothing against Eugene, but Aladdin fought off an evil genie," he continued with a slight smirk. He wasn't trying to be argumentative, but if one were to compare Disney characters... Well, that was a serious situation, like March Madness; it required knowing the strengths and weaknesses of each character. Or maybe he was just taking Disney and movies too seriously again. He raised a brow at Kailin, trying hard to stop the grin forming. "I think you just have a crush on Eugene," he stated cooly, forcing his lips into a fake frown to keep up the act.
PM
^
Kailin Bishop
 Posted: May 14 2018, 09:01 AM
Elite
17 AGE
289 POSTS
KU Freshman

Kailin shrugged, once again taking another sip of the coffee, “Well, people were looking for him,” JT did have a point though. Aladdin had outsmarted Jafar in order to save himself and the rest of them. Kailin could see his struggling lips, the way they quivered up some before he pulled them down to a frown, to which she responded with a shake of her head. “I mean, you’re not wrong,” She laughed. “But aside from that, no frowning!” She reached up and poked his cheek, “Don’t make me turn that frown upside down myself !
PM
^
Jt York
 Posted: May 14 2018, 09:32 AM
Knight
17 AGE
451 POSTS
Senior

"They still found him," he reasoned with a chuckle. At her admittance of her true feelings, his frown deepened. "I knew it!" he said as he pointed at her accusingly. JT enjoyed the last week after the tourney. He had thought of keeping it cool on campus, letting the cameras capture as little of him and Kailin together, but realised there would be no point. He was sure that the show and it's producers and crew had enough to make up a story about his... whatever it is with the blonde. And why deprive himself of her when he didn't need to? His facade fell as soon as she touched his skin. "Make me," he dared her with a small smirk.
PM
^
Kailin Bishop
 Posted: May 14 2018, 09:40 AM
Elite
17 AGE
289 POSTS
KU Freshman

Kailin also thought about taking it easy as soon as they got back, what with her family around and the cameras back in numerous places, but realized she enjoyed it far too much to just... push aside. KTV also has plenty more to work with then a kissing and piggyback session, she was sure, so she hadn’t thought much more past that.

Kailin’s mouth fell slightly at his challenge, not expecting him to answer like that and with a trying smirk, no less. She made the threat, though, so she had to follow though! “I will,” She said, stopping both of them and turning towards him, pulling his head down for a kiss. When she pulled away, she had a smirk of her own, “There.
PM
^
Jt York
 Posted: May 14 2018, 09:51 AM
Knight
17 AGE
451 POSTS
Senior

JT stopped and looked at her. He hadn't actually thought she'd do it. But as their lips touched, he smiled, adding just a little more pressure before she pulled away. He grinned, biting the inside of his bottom lip. "Dammit," he scoffed playfully. "Ya got me there," he grinned, pulling her closer in his arms. Did he care they were in the middle of a public area? Not really. His head bent down for another kiss. He did warn her before that he might become addicted. After pulling away, he took her hand in his and continued on their path. "Anyway, back to the topic. Shang would definitely kick all their buttqs, even if Prince Phillip got Maleficent in the end," he shrugged, agreeing to her previous comments. "The Princesses are a little tougher," he frowned, trying to make a rudimentary bracket in his mind but instantly failing cause he couldn't decide already.
PM
^
Kailin Bishop
 Posted: May 14 2018, 11:50 AM
Elite
17 AGE
289 POSTS
KU Freshman

She supposed his warning fell on deaf ears, not seeing the issue in fueling his addiction, or at least developing it. Kailin realized kissing him may have been somewhat excessive, but she couldn’t help herself. She used to see couples like this, arm around the other, walking, laughing and just generally enjoying one another and she’d turn her head away. She appreciated PDA in all forms, but something always shifted whenever she saw those couples. Even with her friends.

Now it was her turn, she supposed. “Shang could really win anything unless it was a ‘let’s charm the princess’ contest. He really is clueless,” The blonde shrugged a single shoulder before leaving her fingers in his, “ All the princesses have their own strengths but in terms of winning a fight, it’s gotta be Mulan. Or maybe rapunzel. Frying pans are dangerous, apparently
PM
^
Jt York
 Posted: May 14 2018, 12:05 PM
Knight
17 AGE
451 POSTS
Senior

"Hey, at least his compliment was honest! Mulan does fight... Good," he laughed with a sigh. JT enjoyed Kailin's company and he wasn't about to let what other people thought, even if they were her siblings --specifically an older brother who had already let his thoughts known about the matter. What was important was that she enjoyed his company too. It seemed like a win-win for them both. He thought about what she said, frowning. "Yeah, and I know she's technically a queen, but Elsa's got the magic powers," he reminded her. "Mulan was quick enough to survive an avalanche, but what about an ice blast?" he inquired. See, Disney wasn't just for children.
PM
^
Kailin Bishop
 Posted: May 14 2018, 02:25 PM
Elite
17 AGE
289 POSTS
KU Freshman

Kailin wished that she could just say that everyone had an opinion and they could just go do something else with their lives, but the truth is that she couldn’t. The fact that Gaige didn’t like her, or really wanted nothing to do with her, made her crave his approval even more. He made her aware that he was far from happy from ‘stealing’ his friend ever since the two met, so when she recieved a message from her brother with some very choice words, it didn’t help things much.

That being said, she kept those things to herself. Instead, she laughed, “Greatest line. Honestly.

The blonde looked down at her coffee and saw there was still some left, enough for maybe a sip or two. She almost asked if he wanted some but he brought up elsa and she shook her head, “Elsa wouldn’t use her powers for offensive stuff. She’d just be on the defensive and that isn’t always the best thing to do. Still would go for Mulan. If Elsa was more of a force, I’d say you have a point. But naw.
PM
^
Jt York
 Posted: May 14 2018, 11:33 PM
Knight
17 AGE
451 POSTS
Senior

JT frowned, thinking about it. She did make valid points. "True, but Elsa can attack to defend too, like when she accidentally sent that shard to Anna's heart," he said with a shrug. But again, Elsa would probably not attack anyone first. "But Mushu probably gets the prize for best sidekick, too. " he thought aloud. His conversations with Kailin in the last week hadn't really changed from how it was before the start of the tourney. Other than now they were holding hands and kissing a lot more than they did then. And JT kind of preferred it that way. "But... Hercules, and Moana, AND Lilo and Stitch all had really great soundtracks too," he continued. Okay, maybe he was getting too deep? "Okay, but wuestion," he said, partially turning his entire body to face her. "Favorite Disney song? Or album, that's understandable," he nodded.
PM
^
Kailin Bishop
 Posted: May 15 2018, 12:25 AM
Elite
17 AGE
289 POSTS
KU Freshman

Kailin shrugged once more, still unconvinced that Zelda would fare well in a fight, regardless of her power. She accidentally sent the ice to Anna’s heart, and even she didn’t realize when it truly happened. “Just because she can doesn’t mean she would though.

As if it were an easy transition from one subject to the other, she raised a brow at JT’s soundtrack loves. “I-” The blonde bit the inside of her lip as she stared forward in an attempt to consider how to answer the question. Favorite soundtrack? She had a million. “I love so many of them... do I have to choose?” It felt like trying to pick a favorite child, possible but betrayal at the finest degree.
PM
^
Jt York
 Posted: May 15 2018, 01:30 PM
Knight
17 AGE
451 POSTS
Senior

"She can attack to defend, but you're right. I don't think Elsa would attack first," he nodded in solemn agreement. But he watched her closely as she thought about her answer. He wasn't really being fair though, because the young man himself didn't really have a favourite song or even soundtrack! He gave her a warm smile, shaking his head. "Nah, I just wanted to see if you could choose one," he said with a bit of a laugh. "I don't have a favourite either. I don't even know if I can do Top 10," he admitted. He loved too many different songs for different reasons to choose too.
PM
^
Kailin Bishop
 Posted: May 15 2018, 09:44 PM
Elite
17 AGE
289 POSTS
KU Freshman

JT was a character. He had these moments where his mind just wandered to things that are vastly different than what a person would expect a 6'3", sports-savvy guy to wander to. His tenderness and intense passion drew her to him from the moment they met, much to Gaige's dismay, but she had to say the most amusing thing about him had to be his undying love for all things Disney.

Only JT could have such a conversation about which Disney Princess would win in a fight. "Why do you like to torture me?" Her lips turned down, partially to see what he would do with that sudden change, if anything at all.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Topsites
RPG-D Rockin Roleplay roleplay ads
Sister Sites
Static
Resolution
Scrolling