toggle

Add Reply
New Poll

Sold to K-TV
 Posted: Mar 22 2018, 08:53 PM
Guest is N/A

I woke up and went downstairs. There were strange men sitting in the living room. "Who are these strange men?" I asked my mother. "Your new owners," she said. This is the story of how I was sold to K-TV.

It was raining when I arrived at Kingston Prep. It was like I could control the weather with my emotions. I didn’t want to be at Kingston and I missed my life back home in LA. I wanted to be a star, not to go to some stupid boarding school in Virginia. How was I ever going to make friends at a school full of rich kid snobs? Ugh.

I’ve just realised I haven’t described myself to you! I’m 16 years old, my name is Kayla-Rose Styles (I'm not related to Harry Styles but I wish I was) and I have long blonde hair that hangs down my back, but today it was tied up in a ponytail. I’m wearing a black skirt and a black band tee that I got from my brother’s wardrobe back at home. My makeup was flawless as always but apart from my winged eyeliner you couldn’t tell I was wearing any.

I stepped out of the car and looked around at the school. For somewhere that looked so nice it sure seemed like a nightmare.The men took me to the front office where a pretty girl was waiting for me. She smiled at me and said "Hi!" I immediately disliked her. "Hi" I said back. "My name is Astrid, I was asked to show you around. I'm at KU but I've been here since my Sophomore year at KPYA." Did this girl ever stop talking? "I'm Kayla," I said with a forced smile.

We went to look around the school together. I already hated it here.

Then I saw him. He was as tall as a six foot tall tree and had the cutest face I've ever seen. "Who's he?" I asked Asstrid.
^
xX_Kayla-KTV_Xx
 Posted: Mar 23 2018, 05:01 AM

A/N: Heeeeeeyyyy everyone!! Thank you so much for the positive reviews on the last chapter!!!! I know it was kind of a cliffhanger so I hope you don't mind LOL x3 I want to include as many of the K-TV boiz as I can because they're all so hott!!!! Thanks to Meagahn for beta reading this chapter for meee!!! --xoxoxxox Kayla

"Oh him? That's JT York." I looked the boy over and grinned at Astrid. "Who's that guy with him?" I asked. "Oh him? That's Koffi. He doesn't say much but he's still hot." I nodded because I agreed with her. There was so many hot boys at this school already, it's almost as if they're all celebrities! Maybe Kingston Prep wouldn't be so bad after all. "Is he single?" I asked. Astrid didn't know which one I was talking about but said "yes" anyway. I told her to shut up.

We went to my dorm next and I met my roommate. "Hi" I said to my roomie, "my name is Kayla. I was sold to K-TV this morning." My roommate ignored me. I should have expected that from someone who was such a goth. I didn't think we were going to along. I've never really got along girls very well, I guess I just intimidate everyone with my naturally good looks.

After that Astrid took me to the dining hall. There were even more hot boys there. I made Astrid wait in the line while I went to meet some of them. I didn't have to get very far before a boy approached me. "Hey" he said. "Hi handsome" I replied flirtatiously. The boy blushed heavily. I have that affect on boys so I was used to it. It was one of the Spiccce boys but I'm not sure which one because I can't tell them apart. At least they're all hot though right? ;) He ran away because he couldn't handle me. Maybe I would see him later, or one of his other sexci band mates.

Astrid came over to me with my food and tipped the whole tray on me! "What a bitch!" I said emotionally/passionately. I could feel the whole room watching us and I licked it. Astrid said "I'm sorry" but I could tell that she didn't really mean it because she's an awful person. I don't know what I ever did to her to make her hate me so much, I guess she's just a bitch. She walked away from me like she couldn't even stay to fight. Why would she start a fight she wouldn't even finish? Isn't that like the most bitchy thing you've ever heard? Once she left the whole group of the Spicseyie boysz (like 8 of them) came over and lifted me up on their shoulders to carry me away from all the drama while the whole dining hall applauded me for standing up to ASstrid who they all obviously hate because she's mean to everyone all the time like the huge bitch that she is.

Maybe being sold to K-TV wasn't going to be so bad after all, especially since I'd already won my first fight. Looks like the camera is going to love me.
^
xX_Kayla-K-TV_Xx
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 03:37 PM

user posted image

A/N: hiii!!!!! I haven't seen the most recent episode yet so don't come for me byyyeeeee. Thanks as always to my best friend Magehan for checking this chapter for me!!! Love you boo xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxd Kayla

I woke up in my dorm room and yawned. My creepy goth roommate Anya was staring at me. What a bitch. It made me so uncomfortable but I guess I'm stuck here for the whole year so I guess I'll have to deal with it.

I went to breakfast and was surprised when no one even looked my way. I guess everyone had just forgotten about yesterday and how Astrid is bullying me. I guess I didn't have anyone else to sit with because I went and sat next to Astrid. We didn't talk at all but I didn't want to sit by myself and neither did she because she has no friends (because she's a bitch). She waved at her boyfriend Theron. He was watering a plant.

I just realised that I didn't explain to you what I'm wearing today!! I was wearing this cute sundress and thigh high boots and my makeup was on flek. I looked perfect but I also looked really natural. I was way hotter than everyone else but me.

I walked right up to Theron and he said "hi". I said "hey". And then we made out. Then he finished watering the plant. I could hear Astrid crying behind me but I didn't care because she's a huge biTch. After breakfast it was time for class!

I had chem first thing today. I walked into class and the teacher told me to sit down. There was only one seat free in the entire class, next to a really hot guy. "hi" I said to the hot boy. "hi" he said back. "my name is Kyla, but you can call me whatever you want ;)" I told him. "you're really sexcii" he told me back. Then we kissed. By the way it was Atticus. The teacher told us to stop kissing because we had a class and had to do learning but it was obvious he didn't want us to stop, what a pervert!!!!!

After class I walked with Atticus to his locker where his boyfriend Levi was. Atticus opened his locker and there was a shrine to me inside! I don't know how he got that picture of me but I looked really hot in it so I didn't even care. "I'm Kalya" I said to Levi. And then we made out too because those boys are so hot. Then Atticus and Levi started kissing instead so I walked away. I put my chewing gum in the locker for Atticus to keep since he's obsessed with me.

A/N: sorry if you ship Astron, don't come for me Astronauts I also ship them I just ship Thkayla MORE!! Don't like don't read. Pls leave me reviews, I'll post the next chapter when I have at least ten reviews x-x0xox00xop
^
xX_Kayla-K-TV_Xx
 Posted: Apr 3 2018, 01:07 AM

A/N: hI everyone!!!!! I'm sorry if this chapter is a bit messy but Megaghaan is being a huge bitch and isn't talking to me right now so she didn't beta the chapter for me. I'm sorry about how she's such a huge bitch like that but I know you all love me and will leave me a lot of positive reviews. I no I said that I'd update at 10 reviews but I got 3 and I just coudln't wait to share this with you xoxoxoxoxoxoxxxxoxoxoxsd Kayla

That night I went to sleep. The next day I woke up. My goth roommate Anya wasn't there. I was so happy. She was probably off with her boyfriend Miles who I think is really creepy? Does anyone else see that? I got dressed and went to maths.

After school everyone went to their clubs and stuff but I went to call my mum. My mum didn't answer. Then I remembered that she sold me and that was probably why. So I went to find someone to make out with instead.

Because Theron was so hot I thought I should make out with another college boy. High school boys are sooooooo last yesterday. I found Ozwalde in the common room and made out with him. He said "you are really sexicy" and I said "I know thank". But then I was bored so I went to explore the school.

I was walking in the quad when I saw a trapdoor I had never noticed before. No one else had either. I opened it and went inside. It was a large wooden trap door in the middle of the quad. No one had ever seen it before but it looked really old. I walked down the stairs into a basement.

There I saw it. It looked like an old temple thing, maybe a jar or something. I picked it up. Suddenly a bright light shone around me like I was an angle. Then Vi came out of the shadows. I think that Vi is weird and quiet and probably smells bad but her hair is cool I guess. She was wearing a cape. My hair is cooler though. She gasped "oh dramatically".

"That's the relationship relic" said Vi. "You must be the one the prophecy talked about". "What prophecy?" I asked. Her hair is cool. "the one that said someone would control all the gay people at this school. You can kiss whoever you want and they won't even care. You also can make other people kiss. You are already in control of it I guess but now you will be more powerful." "Cool" I said "thanks". Then I left with the relic.

I knew right away who I wanted to make kiss. I went to the gym to find James because he is hot but he would be hotter if he kissed boys you know. I threw the relic at him and he kissed Sebastian. I loved it. Then I kissed them both and James punched Sebastian on the shoulder. James gave the gay thing back to me but then he kissed Sebastain some more so that was fun.

A/N: plz review my story I'm so mad at Meatggahn and I need your support!!!!!!! I will post the next chapter soo n <##
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Topsites
RPG-D Rockin Roleplay
Sister Sites
Static
Resolution
Scrolling