New Poll

Not so Long Time- No See, Tag: Jaquinda De Fuentes
Salem Elizondo
 Posted: May 1 2018, 07:59 PM
Knight
18 AGE
84 POSTS
Senior

With an eased groan, Salem yawned and stretched his arms over his head.
He had been worked hard for the last few hours on a project in the art classroom and he was entirely consumed by it- heart, body and soul. Being creative was something he lived for and did so every day. Then again...he did the same for Jaquinda.
It had been less than five minutes since he last texted her on his cellphone and arrange to meet her a pizza date. It would be good to see her. He hadn't seen her all day and it felt weird. She was amazing. There was so much about her that enthralled him. Like her eyes. She had the most amazing eyes. Salem looking deep into them and falling even deeper into them. There was something about her that drove him crazy and he couldn't wait to see her again.

Seated at his work table he tidied up before he thought about going to meet up with Jacuinda. So intent was he that he didn't notice the door to the classroom open and someone come in.

Jaquinda De Fuentes
PM
^
Jaquinda De Fuentes
 Posted: May 1 2018, 10:17 PM
Knight
17 AGE
56 POSTS
junior

Jaquinda was excited to see her babe. It had been a while since the last time she had seen him and she missed him immensely. So when he asked her on a pizza date, of course she said yeah. Food and a chance to get to spend time with the one who made her heart flutter. What more could a girl asked for?

Walking into the art classroom, she immediately spotted Salem. Well, he was the only one here so it wasn't as if it was hard. She walked up to him, threw her arms around his neck. "Hey. I miss you so much." She gave him a quick kiss on his lips.

Salem Elizondo
PM
^
Salem Elizondo
 Posted: May 5 2018, 05:31 PM
Knight
18 AGE
84 POSTS
Senior

At the last moment Salem caught the movement of Jaquinda out the corner of his eye before she threw her arms around his neck.
He chuckled playfully and swivelled around on his stool to face her, his own arms slipping around her waist. "Hey...missed you too babe" he said kissing her on the lips in return. "It's even worse after I text you, because I know you are there with me". He sighed and rested his forehead against hers and drank in through his nose the smell of her hair and perfume. It felt totally awesome to just hold her close.

Sometimes it seemed liked they couldn't keep their hands off each other when they were together. Since they had been together, they were often seen around campus holding hands or with Salem standing behind her with his arms around her waist like some kind of 'boy-blanket'. Rarely they were seen disceretly making out on some courtyard bench or against some wall that Salem was leaning against.

Salem loved the way she felt in his arms. He was totally smitten-kitten with her. Judging by the way she kissed him, she felt the same. He noticed that she seemed to really like running her fingers through his hair when they made out and seemed to curl up just nicely in his lap. Even though they took things slowly, he was pretty sure each could detect the sea of passion behind their gentle kisses.
Drawing her a little closer so that she stood between his legs as he sat on the stool, he asked "What kind of pizza you wanna get?".

Jaquinda De Fuentes
PM
^
Jaquinda De Fuentes
 Posted: May 7 2018, 10:46 AM
Knight
17 AGE
56 POSTS
junior

Jaquinda thought long and hard. She hated making food decisions like this. "I don't know, babe. Surprise me." She ran her fingers through his hair, loving the feel of them. Her body felt so right against his as she stood pressed against him.

She kissed his luscious lips again. Jaquinda enjoyed kissing him because of he was a really great kisser plus he made her feel all sort of ways. Her hands rested on his chest. Can we go somewhere private? I just want it to be just us. It's more romantic." She turned slightly so that she could leaned against him as his arms wrapped around her body.
PM
^
Salem Elizondo
 Posted: May 8 2018, 08:43 PM
Knight
18 AGE
84 POSTS
Senior

"Mmm- surprise you...I can do that" he answered with a smile. He had an idea of they could have in his mind, of course that could change when they got to the place they were going to.
God it felt SOOOO good the way she ran her fingers through his long silky hair. He was glad now he didn't get a haircut like his mother had urged him to before he came back to Kingston this semester. It felt like a zillion little electrical currents ran wild through his body.
Well two could play that game...
As she was standing so close to him now, he slipped his arms around her waist. His hands glided over her hips and gentily massaged her lower back as he kissed her. He liked the way she felt when she kissed him. Hell...they both liked the way they kissed- that was why they did it so much.

He nodded. "Sure babe...Garabaldi's has a couple of screened booths with plants to make it hard for people to see us. Or...we can always come back here. All I gotta do is cover the windows on the door with black paper to block out the light- security will think it is closed up in here if we locked the door". Salem smiled impishly, "just like we did last time we were here alone". That had been a warm sunny Saturday afternoon when he was working on a project in the classroom and like today, Jaquinda had come to see them. Using the same ploy he suggested, they had ended up on the couch that was used for live model drawing sessions, where they made out. It had been pretty intense at that, their natural passions running free. They only got as far as getting Salem's shirt off and he loved not only the feel of her fingers and hands exploring his body, but also the warmth of the sun beaming down on his bare skin through the skylight in the roof that no one could see through.

It could have gone further- but Salem wanted to wait for the right moment for them to have sex for the first time. If their making out was anything was to be judged- their first time making love would be explosive...

Jaquinda De Fuentes
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Topsites
RPG-D Rockin Roleplay
Sister Sites
Static
Resolution
Scrolling