New Poll

Bun-Bun, May 2nd/Bunnie,Emily
Martin Young
 Posted: May 5 2018, 06:31 PM
Royal
16 AGE
37 POSTS
KPYA JUNIOR

Martin breathed a slightly anxious sigh of relief as his class was dismissed for the day. It wasn’t that he didn’t enjoy classes; in fact, he believed himself to be in lower minority when it came to wealthy kids and/or jocks with their classes. It was a known fact that many of the athletes weren’t too particular when it came to school, despite their participation relying upon sufficient grades, but Martin found himself different. He’d always had an honor for school, something that was stressed by his grandparents back in England, and he’d never found studying for tests/exams too difficult. That being said, today had particular significance for him wanting class to finish quickly.

Today he was meeting Usagi, or Bun-Bun as he jokingly preferred to call her, right after classes finished. There wasn’t any special occasion (at least not for the time being, though he was still considering possibilities), rather they’d decided to spend the afternoon hanging out. She was one of his closest friends, and the one he arguably most enjoyed having fun with. She was a little ball of energy, and never failed to bring a laugh to his face when they were together. He’d already texted her during class (a "Bun Bun! Are you ready to finally admit that football is better?" text to be exact) and was now on his way to her class to pick her up. He’d forgotten what time her class was ending, but as soon as he’d been able to leave, he’d departed for her room. Nearing its location, he had smug smile knowing she probably had some wise-crack response planned for his text.

Usagi Matthews
PM
^
Usagi Matthews
 Posted: May 6 2018, 03:42 AM
Staff Inactive
17 AGE
38 POSTS
Junior

OUTFIT!

Today felt like an Usagi day; no not a day devoted to her, but a day to dress up as Usagi/Serena from the Best Show Ever™. To be honest, many of her outfits were inspired by the 90's fashion from from the anime and today wasn't much different. Today's outfit came straight from Episode 158 and she wasn enjoying the odd looks when she told people it was a 90s flashback look -- because apparently the only cool fashion to come back into style were high waisted mom jeans from the 80s. Ew.

Bunnie looked down at her phone when it buzzed in her lap right before the end of class and she rolled her eyes before quickly swiping out a reply.

Probably when you're willing to admit that ice
skating is the best sport ever invented, Mar-Mar

She grinned as she hit send and waited rather impatiently for her teacher to release the class from the lecture. She packed her things the moment they were free and ran from the classroom, hair whirling around as she took off and pushed her way through the other students so that she could make it to the hallway before it got super congested with students milling about.

She spotted Martin and went up beside him, punching him lightly in the arm. "Are you skipping class, Mr. Young?" she quipped lightheartedly. "If so, I'm going to give you detention! One whole hour of skating with me!"

Martin Young
PMEmail
^
Martin Young
 Posted: May 6 2018, 08:54 PM
Royal
16 AGE
37 POSTS
KPYA JUNIOR

It was an amusing relationship, Usagi and himself, which was often the favored topic of discussion among some of his teammates. Not all his teammates mind you, but the ones who loved a good jest. The comments were typical: ”Hey guys, practice is done so you know where Marty’s heading. Yeah, definitely to his girlfriend.” No matter how much he’d protested and said otherwise, they seemed to think he was in a secret relationship with her. What was it about guys having girls as close friends, that made rumors spread? Mollee was also one of his closest friends, but rumours never linked them together. Then again, she did have a boyfriend, so there was that..Nonetheless, he continued to insist that he and Usagi were only close friends, despite his teammates’ rejections of such claims.

Grinning as she came up beside him and lightly punched his arm, he then feigned shock at her statement; Not my fault this time! Why would a guy go to class when he has the most awesome friend to meet up with?” he replied as he playfully ruffled her hair, this especially helped with the height advantage he had over her. Sighing dramatically, he spoke again; ” If I must go skating, I will. But you know I struggle a bit, so if I fall, you owe me an equal hour of playing football.”

Usagi Matthews
PM
^
Usagi Matthews
 Posted: May 8 2018, 05:29 AM
Staff Inactive
17 AGE
38 POSTS
Junior

She beamed at him as she fixed her ponytail. Martin was funny and she liked the jokes he cracked. His eprsonality complimented hers well and she liked that -- she didn't feel the need to tone down her weirdness or her enthusiasm for him like she did many of her other friends. It also helped a lot that he didn't mind when she sometimes dressed like characters straight out of the animes she watched.

Because that happened more often than not lately.

She briefly wondered if maybe she could get Martin to cosplay with her at ComicCon this summer ... Plans and briberies suddenly started clawing their way through her conscious mind.

"School is important!" she playfully scolded him as her thoughts returned back to Kingston and the packed hallways. She rolled her eyes a little bit when he mentioned falling and waived her hand around a little. "No can do, Mr. Young," she giggled. "I have tp save these ankles and knees for gymnastics this weekend. I feel competitive for once ... Maybe it's because this is the first year I've been on the varsity teams and can actually compete!" Despite participating in three highly competitive sports [gymnastics, hockey, and ice skating], Bunnie wasn't actually a competitive person by nature. She just worked hard to be excellent at the things she liked to do.

Her skating coahces definitely wished she would show a little more oomph at practice most days, that was for sure. "Speaking of, aren't you excited? You must be. Have you been to the beach yet? If not, we should go for sure!"

Martin Young
PMEmail
^
Martin Young
 Posted: May 8 2018, 07:46 PM
Royal
16 AGE
37 POSTS
KPYA JUNIOR

As odd as he thought many people would feel when witnessing her personality, he never had any problem. In fact, he found her unique and more fun to be around than any hum-drum type of person. Bunnie had helped him have the most fun since he arrived from England last year, and in no manner did he underappreciate nor undervalue her company.

Perhaps that had been what had drawn him to her in the first place. Her naturally comforting company helped settle him. Maybe that's what made his teammates suspect something; he did consider Bunnie his closest friend outside  of Mollee, and probably Griffin. Whereas those two were more of like family, Usagi was like an actual BFF. They had alot in common, always had a great time together , and was stoked to know that they'd both be on this weekend's trip.

He hadn't given the competition much thought, perhaps sparing himself potential nervousness since he was the teams first-choice goalkeeper. He did admire her competitiveness though; once Bunnie turned her focus something, she put all her effort into it. He perked up as she mentioned beaches; it has something he'd missed since coming from England, though he imagined the conditions to be much better than the constant rainy weather in Manchester. "You got me at beaches. We're definitely heading to the beach!"

Recognizing the hallways starting to fill with departing students, he figured now was as good a time as any for them to escape the crowds; "Since this hallway's getting  a tad too crowded, what say you tell me more about this place while we get out of here for the skating rink? Piggyback ride, m'lady?" He jokingly offered as he turned his back.

Usagi Matthews
PM
^
Usagi Matthews
 Posted: May 20 2018, 12:44 AM
Staff Inactive
17 AGE
38 POSTS
Junior

Bunnie bounced in eagerness and clapped her hands together. If Martin was that excited about the beach now she could only imagine how excited he would be that following weekend. Bunnie loved going there, even though it was a bit of a drive to get there. But at least the beaches in Virginia were marginally warmer than the beaches in Oregon -- and less windy, too, she noticed. "Then maybe we should get beach toys ...." she pondered, raising her arm to tapp on her chin. She was an avid purveyor of building sand castles.

She looked around the hallway and crinkled her nose before she stuck her tongue out a bit. There were so many kids in the hallways already and it was becoming crowded and hard to hear Martin talking. She heard one word of what he said to her -- piggyback -- and nodded way too enthusiastically for any sane person; anyone else would have gotten whiplash.

She waited for him to turn and bend down for her before she clambered onto him and wrapped herself around him like a monkey -- or a four armed octopus. "Onward my brave knight! To the skate rink with thee!" She laughed as she tried to imitate his accent and brilliantly failed at it. "Maybe I should stick to no accents, hmm?" She asked him as she rest her chin on his shoulder. "Apparently that is something I will always be bad at. Hmph."

Martin Young
PMEmail
^
Martin Young
 Posted: May 25 2018, 09:24 PM
Royal
16 AGE
37 POSTS
KPYA JUNIOR

Martin grinned at Bunny's enthusiasm as she pondered their potential activities on this spur of the moment beach date. Wait..not date but get-together? Hang out? He never really knew what to call his hangouts with Bun Bun. They weren't specified to a particular activity each time, rather they tended to let their imaginations run wild when deciding. That was why he had so much fun with her; she was always so natural about the way she took things. She never over-though things, at least not while he'd seen, and he found her quirkiness to be fun and unique. Perhaps their closeness had been why his teammates had tried to pretend there was something there. I mean sure, he thought she was pretty but could there really be a possibility for them going in that direction?

He chuckled as she scrambled onto his back, but scoffed jokingly at her attempt to imitate his accent. He always found it funny when realizing that growing up, she'd have the accent, but such was the clear proof that he'd yet to lose his accent. It was a part of him, a reminder of his English roots, and the lads on the England U18 team would surely tease him if he lost it. He wasn't able to shrug his shoulders in amusement as he carried her though the hallways and back outside towards the skating rink, ignoring suggestive looks by student passersby, but laughed nonetheless.

"Actually, i think your attempt was great. Just the delivery needs polishing up." he replied as he continued towards the rink. As they reached, he crouched down so she could come off. "And what if I copied you?" he questioned as he over dramatically flashed 'the V' with his hand arched by his head. "Think I could pull it off?"
PM
^
Usagi Matthews
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 07:19 PM
Staff Inactive
17 AGE
38 POSTS
Junior

OOC: Apologies at the super late reply!

Bunnie clung to Martin and giggled as he walked and talked to her. She was terrible with accents and he knew that, but at least he didn't fault her for it -- that was always a good thing in her books. She quirked an unseen brow at him, though. "Polishing up? More like speech lessons for daaaaayyyyyssss!" she laughed as they went along.

People looked at them a little funnily as they always did, but Bunnie ignored the haters. She did what she did because she was exactly who she was and nobody else. When she finally dropped off his back and then watched him flash the Sailor V sign, she couldn't help but burst out in loud laughter. [b]"Ummmm I think you'd be best off imitating a Tuxedo Mask pose, Martin!"[/b[

Martin Young
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Topsites
RPG-D Rockin Roleplay roleplay ads
Sister Sites
Static
Resolution
Scrolling